A “season” is a three month period. April/May/June 2018 is Season 1, July/August/September 2018 is Season 2, October/November/December 2018 is Season 3, and so on and so forth.
Looking for answers? You've come to the right place.
Articles in this section
- Can I cancel my current RT Box order?
- Can I cancel my RT Box subscription?
- Do RT Box members still get early access to purchase tickets to live events?
- How does billing for the RT Box Membership work?
- I have another problem not listed here. What now?
- I live outside of the United States, how much is shipping for the RT Box and will I need to pay customs and duties fees?
- I selected the wrong shirt size when I signed up for the RT Box, how do I update it?
- My address changed since I signed up, how do I update it to make sure my RT Box comes to me?
- What code do I use in the RT Store to get 10% off my purchase?
- What happens if you run out of inventory for RT Boxes? Do I get billed and then get shafted with no box?